Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial day update...

No big plans today. The board of directors scheduled a meeting to interview the person I selected to fill the volunteer coordinator's position.

So, I can't get embroiled in anything since I have to show up at 3 PM.

Yesterday I had food from Panda Express (Hey! I love it and I figure if I'm going to do this I might as well have what I like!)again. Today I finished the leftovers for lunch. So far nothing.

I have to say I've tried to use caution and not go overboard since I don't really KNOW where I am with all this. I've been doing some research to try and find out how this actually works in reality; not just in theory. Up to now it's all been "what if..." and now I have no symptoms and I'm wondering if it's because my body is stronger at this point, but will eventually break down again. I'm wondering (to be honest) if this is temporary, or is this a permanent freedom I can enjoy?

I have no desire to do anything foolish and get as sick as I was at the point of my diagnosis for celiac disease. On the other hand, if it's the real deal and I don't accept it, it's like being thirsty, but afraid to take a drink of water because of...?

Laser treatment tomorrow. I'm assuming we'll do a muscle test prior to the treatment. That should be interesting.

For now enjoy those burgers and hot dogs at your Memorial Day BBQ.

Hot dog??? Now, there's a thought. Not that I really like them all that much, but it may be I could eat a hot dog. (Costco: hot dog and soda less than $2.)

No comments:

Post a Comment