Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back for round two

I had an appointment for a treatment yesterday. I just assumed I need to retreat for gluten. Muscle test was stronger than the first time, but not good enough. If I achieve only 80% clearing the 20% can cause problems---not to mention discomfort.

So we retreated. After the treatment muscle test was good and strong. Again avoidance for this is NO gluten for 72 hours. I do the pressure points while holding the grain vials once a day just prior to turning out the light. I will do the pressure points in the morning as usual.

After the first treatment last week I was aware of a slight burning around my lips as if I'd eaten something with gluten. I have experienced the same thing with this treatment. The best way to describe is that it's like having chapped lips.

After 72 hours I'll consume gluten and see what happens. If nothing (Like when I ate the cracker and pasta last week) I'll try some more. I had not symptoms until after I ate the cheeseburger (It was VERY good and worth the burning at least that one time!).

Next week I am scheduled for a grain laser treatment after I retest to assess muscle strength. The benefit of laser treatments is that it encompasses more and there is no avoidance period necessary. I don't know if that will include gluten for me since that's my issue or not.

I'll report back after I've tried some gluten this week (Friday evening). Hmm? Now, what will it be?? Something worth it, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment