Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THE DAY I've looked forward to...

Cleared the salt treatment. GLAD, GLAD, GLAD about that! Food with no salt is not tasty. However, in the past week I've had much the same affects with the salt treatment as I did with the sugar: I find I don't crave it like in the past.

Grain treatment as follows:

Muscle tested with vial of grain mix. Immediate muscle weakness and pain in my forearm and elbow. Tested with a vial containing bits of communion cracker. Again, no strength in muscle to resist. My arm with pressure had no resistance. Then muscle tested with both vials. Frankly, it was almost comical. Well, I did laugh it was so nuts. My arm went down like it had a concrete block dropped on it. POW! There was actually sort of that "POW" feeling. My arm didn't just display weakness-it DROPPED like a rock.

Pamala treated with both vials at once. After the machine on the back I did the pressure points with the little stimulator. Then waited another 20 minutes, and had another muscle test. NO weakness at all. NONE.

So this is what follows since the grain (gluten) is my special issue.

The avoidance period is 72 hours instead of 25. NO grain. Not even those I would normally consume like rice, oats, etc. After 72 hours I will try a small amount of gluten. I pretty much know how much to try. Remember the small Altoids were causing the corners of my lips to blister and crack? And, that's a VERY small amount.

My next treatment is Tuesday, May 25. My appointment is early next week since Pamala is taking some vacation time beginning Wednesday,and I'd really like her to be there for the follow up test.

Between now and then I am to hold both vials three or more times a day and use use the stimulator on the pressure points.

As an aside my dog, Sadie has terrible allergies that cause her to bite and scratch herself raw especially in the summer. Every year we have to put her on medication which makes her lethargic and so thirsty it's hard to keep her water bowl full.

I brought home vials and instructions to do 2 NAET treatments per week on Sadie. She always comes running when I turn on the pressure point stimulator. She loves it. Should be interesting don't you think?

The last 14 weeks have certainly been an interesting journey, and one with far more good things than I ever expected. As for the gluten---I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment