Thursday, May 20, 2010

The day after THE DAY...

It's been 27 hours since I had the grain treatment.

I have not eaten any gluten.

Last night I experienced burning around my lips just like when I consume hidden gluten. I also had trouble getting to sleep. I was restless. Tired, but just couldn't seem to quiet down. I finally fell asleep around 1 AM and slept well until about 7 this morning. Not overly tired.

I had a dream that (I can't remember which) either a mommy chicken or duck was going in and out of my house followed by her little babies. This kept happening. I was delighted. I don't know why but in my dream this had some significance.

I've held the vial with the grain mix and did the pressure points a couple of times last night, and a few times today already.

I just ate dinner (No grain of any kind.) and now I'm sleepy. REALLY sleepy.

Need to give Sadie a bath.

She had her first NAET treatment today. It's the first one-the body balancing. She was good as gold. Stood still and loved every minute.

I put the vial under her collar so it touches her skin while I tap hard down her spine with both hands. Always going from her neck to the base of her tail.

Then used the pressure point stimulator and had her lay down for as long as she would and rest with the vial still in place. I've done her pressure points a couple of times today, and will do them another time before bed.

Check back to find out what happens with both me and Sadie.

1 comment:

  1. So, how was today? Have you eaten anything containing gluten?
    Sadie is a lucky girl.
    I am interested to know how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete