Friday, May 28, 2010

I really do not know what to think...

Over two hours ago I walked into Panda Express and ordered what I wanted: steamed rice, Orange Chicken and Cream-cheese Rangoon. I ate every bite except for some of the rice. Funny, I had no nervous feelings so much this time. Guess I figured whatever happens, happens.

So far, nothing has happened. NOTHING! No burning. No gastro distress. As I said, I really don't know what to think. But, if this means what I pray it means I will be one happy gal.

I can't imagine what it might be like again to not have to think about every single thing I eat. To not have to worry about going over, and over, and over a menu looking for something that will be halfway satisfying and safe. No more conferences, potlucks, parties, weddings, funerals, BBQs, etc where I have to take food with me, "just in case." I can't imagine...

So, this is report #1 after grain treatment #2.

Pray for me will you? I don't want to be foolish, and if I need to stay away from gluten I will to keep well. But, OH! To be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment