Monday, May 10, 2010

ongoing success...

Between treatments is difficult to know if I've cleared if it's not something I had trouble with to begin with. Minerals is an example. I was not aware of any negative reactions to any metals/minerals. However, there is always the possibility one is not absorbing well and creating an absorption problem.

As I get closer to the grain treatment it is more important to me that I clear each treatment on schedule. Not that I have any big plans, I just want to be past that and to know if this is or is not going to be successful to eliminate the gluten intolerance. It's only been three (3) years since my diagnosis (Spring of 2007), but it seems like a lifetime. Since that time I've felt better than in my life in many ways. For example: In the past three years since I've had no gluten, I've not had one (1) canker sore which I'd had all the time all my life.


I also want to check in and discuss sleep just a little. I'm still sleeping VERY well. Amazing to me. REALLY...this is just amazing after so many years of tossing, turning, getting up and walking around (eating), reading, praying. I am still have very minor problems with Restless Leg Syndrome. Not "up all night" kinds of problems, but enough that sometimes I need to exercise, stretch or use the massager which usually bring relief. Naturally, I am hoping this disappears all together once I've finished the treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment