Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To catch a bird sprinkle a little salt on its tail...

Today is the salt treatment. NOTHING that contains any form of salt. No salt in or on anything. Sounds easier than I am thinking it is going to be especially as I read labels for nutrition and ingredients. There is not much that does not contain salt in some form.

I am praying I clear minerals. I am not prepared to redo that test. Things at work have gone to hell in a hand cart with the surprise resignation of a key paid staff person. If you're reading this and know of someone looking for work with a faith-based organization, I need to fill our Volunteer Coordinator position just as soon as I can find an experienced,qualified, mature, professional candidate. I can be reached at 909-382-4550 for discussion.

If I redo the mineral test there is NO way I can take the day off tomorrow. NO WAY. That would make it darn near impossible, but I'd give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment