Monday, May 17, 2010

Two more days! But, who's counting?

I am--counting, that is. On Wednesday I will have the grain treatment providing I've cleared salt.

Pamala has suggested I do not ingest gluten for a full 72 hours after the treatment. So, Saturday, the 22nd I will try eating a small amount of gluten and see what happens.

I should know pretty quickly as just a crumb of the communion cracker or the little bit of wheat in an Altoid mint sets me off. I'm excited, but also apprehensive.

I'm feeling good despite the fact that I worked nearly double my usual hours last week. I AM tired. Very tired actually, but nothing a little rest won't take care of. I am still praying I have sufficient staff to take Thursday and Friday of this week off. I so much want to spend some time with my granddaughter whom I haven't seen in nearly a month.

On with the show. The week is before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment