Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Post 39...finally

I didn't actually have a specific number of posts in mind when I began to blog my NAET journey. However, it does seem interesting that the BIG treatment is tomorrow and Post # 40 will be about the grain treatment.

How am I doing? I'm excited and yet, I haven't really thought much about it. Honestly. I do think to myself, "Maybe this time next week I can have a cheeseburger and it won't make me sick."

The past week has been rough. We've experienced a lot of stress at work and been short-staffed. Thank God these past couple of weeks have been the only weeks since we can remember when we didn't have the waiting room backed up. God is good to let us have some room, and it's not as if we'd make a choice to close early, open late or anything else that would diminish services to our clients. It's great when God makes the moves and we don't have to think, "Did I make the right decision?"

Because I've been very tired (Worked lots of additional hours/days)and under a lot of stress, I haven't gone to sleep as easily as I have been in recent weeks.

But, once I get to sleep after some reading and stretching (Always seems to help) I sleep very well. Still. Not like the stress kept me awake all night every night until I felt as If I'd just drop in my tracks. And, even then I still didn't sleep.

So, tomorrow is the grain treatment which means the 25 hours will be no different to me than my regular diet. That's a good thing.

I won't have a clue for about 72 hours. I figure Saturday I'll try a bite of something with gluten.

No comments:

Post a Comment