Friday, May 7, 2010

All dressed up and no where I can go...

I sit here at the computer in my nightgown (with plastic buttons) and gloves. It's surprising at how easy it is to use the keyboard with gloves on. For sure the touch pad on my notebook is less sensitive.

Cleared Vitamin A and treated for minerals yesterday. This one is a little confusing to me. It's really more "metals" than minerals to me, but whatever...I've got till 5 PM to avoid touching anything metal or ingesting and touching minerals. This is a little tricky. I'm drinking distilled water. For some reason I dreaded this, but it's not an unpleasant taste. Have to wash up, brush teeth, etc in distilled water. Other than these restriction there's little else except--no root vegetables like potatoes and carrots. I had thought it would be great to work in the yard all day since I'm home, but I figure I'd better steer clear of the soil in which the root veggies would grow.

I'm happy because I can take a nap today. That involves no metal or minerals.

Seasonal allergies bad the past couple of days. Burning, itching eyes and some sinus congestion. Once I get through the basic 15 treatments, I think I'll have one that will help in this area. Fall and spring are miserable because of all the pollen, etc in the air.

Pamala suggested I think about some digestive enzymes. Her reason is that when people have gone most of their lives not functioning in a healthy way the body has been compromised especially in the gut. Obviously, I know first hand about this. I became sick from Celiac because my gut was so damaged it was unable to absorb nutrients from the foods I ate or the supplements I took. Anyway, I know a couple of people who have chosen to take enzymes and they report good results. One friend has had a gut ache for about five years. The pain has caused her MANY sleepless nights. She told me with the enzymes it's much better.

So, I'll take a look at this idea.

Meanwhile, two more weeks if I continue on schedule, for the grain treatment. I asked Pamala yesterday if I should wait until I've been retested and cleared before I eat any gluten. She said she wants me to try a little bit (at first) about 72 hours after the treatment., That means long about Saturday, the 22 I'll be having my first whatever I decide would be THE biggest treat. I'll be thinking about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment