Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm very surprised!

Usually, when I have Cayenne (the four-year-old granddaughter)for a night or two, I am exhausted by the time she goes home. This visit she spent 5 nights with us, and we were on the go most of the time.

I'm amazed to say I found I was MUCH more patient with her, and after dropping her off at school today I didn't feel like I needed to come home and go right to bed. Typically, I'd be ready to drop and glad to have some peace and quiet. Nope! Instead I miss her a lot and would go pick her up in a minute if I could. That is a BIG change.

I'm still sleeping well. A little trouble with RLS a couple of nights this week. Not up and down all night though.

Vitamin B treatment today if I clear Vitamin C. Vitamin B is an important area in the gluten intolerance issue. Grains contain massive amounts of B Vitamins. Theory is that part of the problem may not be with the actual gluten itself, but with those things contained IN gluten. One is Vit B and the other is protein.

I've looked forward to this milestone, but also dreaded it because for 25 hours my diet is limited to mostly white food. White Rice, White fish, cauliflower (which I don't like). Sounds REALLY yucky to me, but if it gets me to where I want to go, then I'm ready. I can stand to lose a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment