Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hitting bump # 1

I went for my 3rd treatment today, and had prepared thoroughly. I got home late last night, but cooked some chicken and some rice to eat tonight. This was to be the calcium treatment. No milk, milk products or anything else with calcium.
I realized I had not prepared well after my last treatment (eggs, chicken, feathers), so I was determined to be more thorough for the calcium. It is also more difficult as many foods I have found contain calcium.

Well...back to the bump--- after I back up a bit.

This has been an extremely difficult week.

The father of one of my employees went home to Heaven this week after lingering for some time. As a result I have felt very sad for Barb, and she has been out of the office which frankly, has been difficult. Barb is very organized. It's good when she's there, but to be honest it's easy to take that for granted. In addition to Barb's dad's home going, last Monday is my mother's 88 birthday. She went home in 1995. This time of year is difficult in that both my parent's birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day are all within March to May, and both my parent's went home in June. Mom June 4, 1995; Dad, June 8, 2001.

I have not felt well all week. I've slept better than my usual sleep patterns, but not as well as the past few weeks. And, I have been tired and irritable, but very little anxiety. This is unusual because as a rule during these kinds of days my anxiety level never levels out. I just keep getting more and more stressed.

When Pamala did the initial check today, the way in which I responded alerted her that my system was out of balance. That means the energy wasn't flowing and that my body was struggling to maintain. Under the circumstances that made perfect sense.

I've also had a lower back ache since yesterday mid morning, so I didn't sleep well at all (Although better than what is normal for me.)last night.


When she retested me to make sure I'd "passed" the egg treatment, I failed miserably. That's not to say I need to take it personally. Just that the treatment from last time didn't hold.

So, here's what happens when a treatment doesn't hold. You retest and (if needed) retest until the muscle strength indicates you clear for the substance. I suppose someone could opt to move ahead. Doing so would not build the firm foundation and build momentum for optimum results.

As an aside: If it is necessary to retest the patient is charged for treatments #1 & #2. After that initial cost there is no further charge. Pamala told me she's had one women who retreated for Vitamin C 4 times until it was discerned that she had not thoroughly avoided all things citrus. She was driving through orange groves to get to her job. One she stayed completely away from all citrus even around her office, she cleared and was able to move on.

I was treated again for eggs, etc. And, Pamala gave a pressure-point simulator to use at home several times a day on the 10 pressure points (Foot-between first two toes, leg- 4" above ankle, elbow-on the upper side where the upper arm and forearm join, hand- between thumb and forefinger, wrist-below small finger. Always begin on the right foot and go clockwise to the left side in the same order. End with the toe on the right foot so that the circuit is completed.

I am not making this up. I know it sounds strange, but this is what I've agreed to try and I'm doing it by the book. And, I am reporting in as much detail as possible without getting tedious for both of us.

The problem with retreating is that I was not prepared. I had planned to have chicken for dinner. HA HA HA! Chuck had it all set out for me when I got home. It's still sitting on the table because I cannot touch it to put it away, and even if I could the refrigerator is full of eggs and egg products--as are the cabinets.

So, for dinner I've had coffee and some sliced strawberries I brought home with me. Chuck has a ball game and is still not home. So, I've still not eaten. To me this is a HUGE drawback to this treatment. When things like this come up you can either waste the treatment by taking chances and not avoiding the substance/food. I could have rescheduled, but I am impatient as it is to get this done. So, I deal with some inconveniences along the way. The need to retest is not something I had considered.

In closing, Kelly whom I have mentioned before, agreed to speak with me to answer questions, etc. She gave Kim, who works the Schwarz Wellness Center office, permission to give me her phone number and email. She asked that I email her to begin. I did so yesterday get more information on her history, and to be able to speak to her diretly about her experience. I have not yet gotten a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment