Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Treatment # 4, but visit 5

I am all set for my next treatment which is Vitamin C, berry mix, melons, cucumber and a small variety of other things. All the plants (Should avoid plants, grass, flowers, etc)are outside. Tomorrow I move the plants out of my office.

This is a bad time of year to need to avoid these things especially with the wind blowing.

I have had several people comment this week that it is obvious that I feel better---happier, more energy, more upbeat, less stressed. I hadn't really thought about anyone else noticing, but apparently they are.

I DO feel good. Last night I turned out the light around 10-10:30 PM and the next thing I knew I woke up this morning. This is just so not me. Especially Monday nights. I'm usually stressed because Monday nights are so busy and I often don't leave until 9-9:30 because the file notes must be completed right away.

If you're reading this pray for me as I continue this journey. I was so encouraged to ready Juanita's story (See her blog link in my prior entry)and that she had been diagnosed with Celiac and then confirmed no longer Celiac with another biopsy. That's the proof I've been looking for.


So pray I will be patient and not miss following some instructions. It's hard to remember or check everything. Like the Hollandaise Sauce and dog biscuits in prior weeks. To be honest though, I feel like a runner all tuned up and ready for the gun to signal I can take off and make it to the finish line. I am anxious to get through these 15 treatments and see for myself.

I have a friend who has begun treatments and a family member who is beginning this week. I am excited for both of them. I want them to feel as well as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment