Friday, March 26, 2010

Sleep, sweet sleep

This is my first day off until after Easter. I LOVE my job, but down time is important and healthy. I've had some comp time coming, I've got vacation time and Good Friday is a holiday.

This weekend is my ex-daughter-in-love's wedding. Our granddaughter will be staying with us from tonight until sometime Wednesday. Let's just see how much energy I have!!

Primarily, I'm checking in today because I fell asleep around 10:30 last night, and woke a time or two during the night. Actually woke around 7 am feeling rested and good. Not that I'm not my old groggy self in the morning. I just don't feel "I can't do this" with the day in front of me.

I'm extremely grateful. If you've never had problems: getting to sleep and staying asleep, the significance of all this sleep talk probably escapes you.

But take it from me and the countless others who are up walking the floors, watching TV, reading or on the computer because it helps relieve the frustration of just lying in bed hoping you'll pass out.

It's a beautiful day! Thank God and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment