Saturday, March 20, 2010

I feel REALLY good...

I'm not sure why. I have way more energy, so I get way more done. I got up about 7 AM and cooked (I never feel like cooking breakfast) eggs Benedict for breakfast. This is one of the very few egg dished I love. I use gluten free hollandaise sauce and GF English muffins which are expensive, but quite good. I finished laundry I'd begun last night, and after that was done cleaned out the washing machine & cleaned the coffee maker. Then cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

Straightened up the house and got cleaned up. Dropped something off at a friend's house on the way to Eva's (My ex-daughter-in-love) to help her put some things together for her wedding next weekend. Came home and weeded in the yard until the gnats drove me inside. Gnats! UGH! I've always tried to imagine how awful that plague of gnats must have been in Egypt.

I feel awake, energetic, rested and optimistic. I had just a little trouble with Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)in one leg last night. I did the pressure points all around,some stretching and used the massager machine. I was asleep before 11. Woke, as I said, feeling really well.

I am hoping/praying I clear calcium and do not have to do that treatment or any other over. I am just anxious to get it done and be well. Vitamin C is going to be a challenge. More than I thought because everyone is bring citrus fruit around. I have a full Myers Lemon tree if anyone would like some lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment