Monday, March 1, 2010

Follow up after the weekend

I have felt well all weekend. As always I look forward to a little nap when I have the chance on weekend days. However, I feel as if I do have more energy and a more positive, happy attitude. Still sleeping well, although last night I did have a minor problem with RLS.

I haven't been exercising much lately, so that is NOT healthy and I NEED to make some positive changes here.

A note on eating. I had the strangest experience on Saturday night. I felt kind of queasy and I craved something salty. No chips, etc in the house, and I didn't really want to eat anything. So, I had about an 1/8 of tsp of coarse salt. Craving eliminated and queasy feeling gone. Now,what was that all about???


I have found that I am not feeling quite as hungry. Usually I snack a lot at night. Lately, not feeling the need to do that. I had popped corn last night after I got home from Bible study. I threw about half the bowl away.

I went to Clark's Nutrition Store yesterday. My usual run for gluten free stuff. Spent $60 on English muffins (1 pkg), bagels (1 Pkg), cookies (3 very small pkgs), bread (1 small load. 2 slices it equal to 1 reg bread slice) and some Stewart's diet soda I like (Root Beer, Orange-n-creme, vanilla cream)

This should make it clear about the saving in groceries if I can nix the gluten free diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment