Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stay away from the dog biscuits, and other things to think about...

I slept well last night and feel more rested than I have all week. My lower left back/hip has caused me significant pain since Tuesday. Last night I put the heating pad on it again and then followed some of the suggestions my sister and others have given me to release a knotted muscle. I did the pressure point circuit and then turned out the light. Other than the need to get up once and visit the bathroom, I slept soundly until the alarm woke me.

Dinner was gluten free granola with yogurt after Chuck got home at 8:30 PM from a late ballgame. He suggested that maybe Sadie's dog biscuits (Cookies to her) contain egg, so she's very upset I won't give her one right now as I usually do in the morning.

I planned breakfast and lunch to avoid calcium. I have to revise everything without coming into contact (or within five feet) of anything with eggs. chicken, feather, tetracycline. Since I don't eat feathers this will not be so complicated. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment