Thursday, April 1, 2010

After 25 hours

Glad to report I cleared Vitamin C and was treated for Vitamin B (Etc) yesterday.

For the last 25 hours I've eaten only white rice, white fish, potato chips, diet coke and black coffee. That's it. It's really not so bad especially for the results I've experienced already. And, for that which I am praying will come by the end of the 15 treatment series.

Slept deeply and well last night. Woke refreshed though not really looking forward to a breakfast of white rice.

Did some "spring cleaning" today (LOTS of energy) and just finished a so-so dinner of steak, red potatoes and corn salad. I eat meat, but more and more I find it doesn't appeal to me. At least not just a plain old piece of steak. I prefer my meat (any kind including fish, chicken, pork) prepared with different seasonings, sauces and cooked in various ways. I tend to pick at dinner which most of the time does not even sound good, and then snack a lot. (Hear the unhealthy habit alarm sounding.)

I use the little "pressure point" stimulator several times a day. See an earlier post about the ten points and the purpose. I've found that I can avoid taking medication for a headache by massaging the 10 pressure points. I've learned by research and asking questions that this technique also helps to clear energy congestion (think of a blocked artery) that might cause a treatment to not take. So, I have gotten in the habit of using this massage in hopes it will increase energy flow and encourage results. Pamala tells me this is also a good mood elevator. I haven't tried that yet. It sure beats drugs.

I know the whole "energy flow," etc. does sound nutty. But, I believe that science is Biblical and what The Bible (whose author is Creator God)teaches about science are mutually inclusive. Again, just because it's eastern medicine in theory does NOT mean it isn't true.

Next treatment is sugar. I am praying this will help me to be more successful to turn down desserts and snacks that just taste good and sit right on my waist and hips.

By the way, the countdown has begun. Providing I clear each treatment as scheduled, the grain treatment will fall on Wednesday, May 12. I look forward to it. What seemed like such a L-O-N-G journey when I began has since picked up momentum for me. Probably because I just plain feel so much better.

It actually is impossible for me to adequately explain the sense of rest, calm, peace and a kind of effervescence I feel since I've begun the NAET treatments. It may sound weird, but the reality is that we KNOW no one can think or wish herself into feeling this good for a period of several weeks. I have felt good even when dealing with some hard personal issues, a busy schedule and stressful conditions associated with my job.

Another benefit that continues: I haven't needed an antacid in WEEKS. I used to take 2-3 a day.

Thanks for reading. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment