Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Looking forward to tomorrow...

Well, actually I look forward to every day. Unless I'm having a colonoscopy or something. LOL!
f
If I clear Vitamin B the treatment dujour will be sugar--just about all forms and varieties. Maple sugar is one on my initial list of foods with which I have issues. It will be good to clear that one out of the way. Also, there is a lot of "sugar" in grains. Another reason to get that one out of the way. This is the reason why treatments are done in a certain order. It is meant to build a foundation of sorts for health. Often the "offender" isn't directly responsible for the problem. The more things I can get cleared up (esp Vitamin B and other substances in grain) the stronger and more balanced I will be for the grain treatment.

Still feeling very well and generally sleeping well. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment