Saturday, April 17, 2010

I like progress

Well, who doesn't?

I am feeling much better this week. Last week my rear was dragging and I had trouble sleeping as I had not since I first began treatments in February. Wow! It's been nearly two months since I set out on this journey. Personally, I believe I have made good progress.

No, I haven't been able to eat gluten yet, but I think we all know the value of a good night's sleep. In addition, I continue to have more energy and an overall more positive frame of mine. Events don't produce feelings of stress and anxiety.

Except for last week before I retested for sugar. The week between the tests caused some alarm. I was fearful the golden days were over and I was right back where I began.

When I researched NAET and spoke to people what I had in mind was primarily gaining freedom from a gluten free diet. I didn't think much beyond the day I would not have to spend a fortune on gluten free food and would not need to take my own food.

The unexpected perks are worth it. I hope that if you are thinking about trying NAET for your problem, you will try it. The possibility exists that NAET may not resolve my gluten problem. Even so I can say so far it's still been worth the money, time and the hassle with the avoidance periods after a treatment.There is really no down side as far as I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment