Monday, April 5, 2010

Moving right along...

It's been nearly a week since my last treatment. I've been off work since March 26th, so things have gotten away from me. Nice to not have to think "what day is this?"

Just a few things I'd like to mention in this post. I had a couple of nights the past week or so when I didn't sleep as well as I have since I began treatments. Also, a little more trouble with Restless leg syndrome, and I wonder what that is all about. I also needed to take one antacid this past week.

I've noted no decreased stress tolerance and still have the sense of well-being I've experienced.

One area where I have not seen much difference is in my desire to graze especially in the evenings. I've been trying to stick to popcorn, but not always successful in my attempt.

Up until about a year ago I spent 30 minutes each morning on the gazelle glider. I've gotten completely out of condition and out of the habit of just doing the exercise. It shows in how I feel and how I look. YUCK!

This morning I began again and plan to choose to do it each morning to get in better physical condition. I do some floor exercises, but not much. Stamina and strength has suffered.
Maybe knowing that I will need to report back will keep me consistent. I hope so anyway.

Treatment for sugar coming up on Wednesday providing I clear Vit B. Sugar is restrictive, but not nearly as much as the past couple of weeks.

Absolutely looking forward to May 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment