Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday morning...

The weekend was gone all too quickly. Friday night and Saturday my granddaughter was with me. This time I hadn't had any time off and, Boy, what a difference!

I spent the rest of the weekend feeling like I needed to catch up. I don't know if having a constantly moving and talking 4-year-old is the reason, but this past weekend I did feel more tired than I have in a long time. Typically, I've felt good enough to get a lot done and still have some fun. By the time I got home from lunch with a friend I was wiped out. Even though I took an hour long nap I didn't make it to Bible study or anywhere else. This is unusual, and I'm certainly wondering why I all of a sudden feel as if I've hit a wall. THUD! CRASH!

I could gladly still be in bed sleeping. I've had some congestion issues and a raw throat. Nothing to make me feel "sick"--just some noticeable problems. Perhaps some kind of virus is at work and my body is attempting to fight it off.

Since I worked yesterday, I'd like to not go in today, but I've got a board meeting scheduled. Not a good idea to be a "no-show" for that.

I had a busy schedule last week and so wasn't as consistent about exercise as I had hoped I'd be. Probably one reason for being tired. LOTS of activity, but no real rejuvenation.

Treatment this week (If I cleared sugar) is iron. The diet part is not so severe, but I will need to forgo coffee (and any form of tea) for 25 hours! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment