Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A few days down the road

I am home from work today because I began to feel flu-like symptoms at work yesterday. I went to bed and slept most of the evening. Still fluish today, but stayed home primarily to protect my co-workers and clients.

I am looking forward to my next NAET treatment on Friday afternoon. I am NOT looking forward to the 25 hour restriction from all things chicken & egg after. Though, If that's he worst of it then I'm blessed.

So far since my initial treatment I have slept well each night. Last night was the exception because I woke due to not feeling well.

I was told over the weekend that another NAET practitioner told someone I know that NAET is only effective for gluten intolerance, but is not effective when "it becomes Celiac Disease." Obviously, the practitioner, J. Smillie in Redlands, is not familiar with this disease. I was gluten intolerant (Celiac Disease) LONG before I was diagnosed. I also checked her training credentials and discovered she has about half the training and credentials as does Pamala Schwarz who is my practitioner.

In addition, Pamala is a true, committed Christian who gives God the glory for any help she is able to facilitate in her patients. J. Smillie offers some kind of seminar called EFT that has to do with "attracting financial success" to the person who practices this technique. It would appear that this technique works for her in that she attracts the money of those who believe this rubbish. So, the advice I've read over and over (about anything really) is do your research!!

I'm not into "Name it and claim it" or "prosperity gospel" theology. Give me Jesus. You can have all that other stuff. As Charles Stanley said in a quote I have taken great comfort in through the years, "God IS in control of everything."

I was kind of surprised to hear that someone who is a health practitioner would be so negative about NAET's ability to correct problems. Pamala says right up front there are no guarantees, but I think this might work for you. HONESTY! How I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment