Sunday, October 10, 2010

Follow up from grain/calcium treatment and enzyme discussion

The appointment with Pamala went well last week...I think. Muscle test for grain/calcium was strong.

We discussed enzymes and I came away with #12 based on some physical observations she made that indicate a weakness in the gut. Not big news there.

I chose to take time off from the grain treatments to concentrate on Almonds. The muscle test was actually pretty funny. I had absolutely NO strength. I was treated and afterward the muscle was quite strong. I stayed totally away from almonds until this morning when, instead of picking every last one out of my favorite gluten free granola, I at them all. So far today NO reaction at all. Usually, I'd begin to have some gut distress and "issues." Nothing. I'll be happy about that if I can now have the freedom to enjoy almonds.

I'm taking the enzymes with every meal. I'm to check in by phone with Pamala after a week to let her know if I've had some RLS relief. No problems last night.
Next appointment is October 21.

2 comments:

  1. That's encouraging! My son treated for pork last week using me as a surrogate. There was absolutely no strength in my arm during the initial test, she could have pushed it down with a feather. So weird. We're now on treatment #41. Yes we're seeing improvements, but it's been a slow go. The one thing that comes to mind for you is that if you work on other issues besides grains, each treatment is suppose to tone down the immune response, so maybe once you decide to go back to grains you'll have a better response. I do hope that's the case for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    From what I understand NAET is mostly about helping your system to rebuild and regain strength. When I first began treatments I was not in good shape. I do think the treatments, plus the enzymes and the probiotics I take are all working together to strengthen my immune/digestive system. I'm looking forward to having better health and not so many adverse reactions.

    ReplyDelete